Saturday 22 September 2012

Autumn Updates & almost topless girl glitch!? LOL


So summer is over, autumn is here, and so is the new MSP contest!


I really like it. It's the first in a while that has normal, everyday clothes in lol, but I like it either way. I think the new boys hairstyle is also pretty hot, so that's a win ^-^

I'm in love with the new jacket and boots, and I wasn't sure if I should go for a kind of sandy, urban look. I ended up going with a kind of Parisian city look.


By the way, did I mention my pet is fully grown? YAY! I love it. Lots of people have been asking if I used diamonds to grow it because I was one of the first to get it full sized, but no, I just used good, old fashion hamburgers, twice a day! :D I wouldn't use diamonds really, just be patient, you could spend that money on something a lot more worthwhile and permanent.

So I made my movie entry for this comp, and I have to say, I think it may just be my most romantic yet! And if you've watched my movies before, you'll know I'm TOTALLY unoriginal with my cheesy love stories, there's always one somewhere in my movies! Ah well, it's what you kids seem to enjoy ;)

So please watch that, it's called "Golden Leaves, Golden Love". I know, very poetic lol. REPETITION FTW.

Also, earlier today i reached level 15. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY EHMAHGAWD FANK OO FANK OO FANK OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was thoroughly annoying and difficult to read. Should be enough unintelligibleness for this post. Or not. Who knows. I don't. asdfghjkl.

But seriously, level 15 is a huuuuuge number! So thanks sooo much, you guys are amazing. Just listen, and enjoy...



Lol, it had to be done XD

Lots of updates were made to MSP, so I'll go over all of them ;)

Leveling Up Rewards!

I levelled up just on time, because the site was updated again on Thursday, so you now get to choose between three gifts each time you level up! I didn't have the best of choices - a table, scarf and plant - but ah well.

I think the gifts are a nice idea, I always did think we should get a reward for leveling up, but to be honest it's not really very special. Personally, I think we should get a choice between limited edition items, ones we can't get anywhere else, like when you get 1000 recycle points. That, or get some money and fame; the higher the level you are, the more you get.


Homepage changes!

Along with the updates, on the homepage, before you sign in the slideshow that shows all the different aspects of MSP has changed. I like the new pics, but I have some questions about them.


Firstly, there's this. It looks really nice, and it represents the creativity side of MSP well...but I started to think they'd added some new decoration for artbooks, like a bunny and a penguin, but they haven't, they're all just items -.- They did add a couple of new frames, but I think they're just VIP ones. They look nice, though.

Then there's this slide:


Again, looks really nice, but I swear I've never seen that background before! Or am I just being thick? It looks really cute though, if it's not a background already, it should be. Maybe it's for a future contest, I don't know. Maybe we got a sneak peek of a new design!

And then there's this, which made me LOL and a little pleasantly confused at first:


It must be some kind of weird glitch because half her top is missing lol! See it for yourself, go to the homepage then wait for about the fourth or fifth image I guess. See it whilst you can, cuz' I would've thought the staff will realise soon and sort it out XD unless it's intentional, in which case...wha?

Oh wait, and also, WHAT PET IS THAT BUNNY? I don't recognise it.


New buttons!

Speaking of pets, on the Pets section of MSP a new button has been added. It just leads you to the same page as the one in the bottom right, it's only there to promote the magazine.



New chatroom and video tingz!

And the thing lots of people are excited about is the addition of a new chatroom. The Cinema! It looks really nice, they basically have YouTube videos playing on shuffle. I can see they made it so you can watch videos with your friends, it seems more fun, but idk, I'd prefer it if we could all take turns picking a video to play or something.

And speaking of YouTube videos, you can now minimize a video and have it playing somewhere on your screen while you play. Nice idea I think.


New missions!

Remember when you first made your account and there were all those missions you had to do, like add a friend, buy an item, that sort of thing. Well there are some new ones now, which EVERYONE is doing!

Everyone is inviting people to their rooms and begging them to come over to complete one mission, giving out autos and asking for them back. It's fun ^-^ but lots of people have been asking me to come over which is fine and I will if you remind me, but some people have gone 'I have something to show you' or things like that.

Guuurl, I aym nawt stoopid. I had the same missions as you lol I know what you're doing! It's fine, just message me and invite me over, and I will come. Okay?
But then there is the most annoying one yet...


Special Greetings -.-

So now MSP has conjured up another fantastic way to waste real life money online. You can spend 15 diamonds on something called a Special Greeting, which you can send to somebody so you'll both receive 500sc, 2000 fame and a gift.

I can see MSP was just looking for nice ways for us to make them more money, and their heart was in the right place on this one, but oh Lord.

They've caused a bit of chaos on MSP, because everybody keeps asking for them.

If I was to buy you a Special Greeting, I would be spending my own, real money on you. I'm sorry, but I don't really know you that well. I wouldn't spend my own money on my brother :/ So I won't buy anybody any Special Greetings.

This goes for everything that costs diamonds. I don't like to spend my diamonds on anyone other than my best friends.

But I did receive a Special Greeting from x_angel_girl_x which was SUPER nice of her, she shouldn't have done ;) thanks very much for that.


I would rather you didn't spend your diamonds of giving me Special Greetings though, please. It's a lovely gesture, but if you want to find someone to spend your diamonds on, spend them on somebody who has no diamonds, or isn't a VIP.

BUT only buy it for them if they don't ask for it and don't expect it! It's much nicer that way. If they ask, they're rude, unfriend them, block them, ignore them...okay just kidding XD but that's pretty rude.

Oh, also, they have new smilies that you can spend diamonds on :/ yippee.

Okay, that's all the updates I do believe!

By the way, I meant to show this to you like last month lol, I took a screenshot because it's so amazing. All nines!


Wow, not everyday you see that many nines O.o I'd be creeped out if they were sixes though lol.

Also, my brother (alasdairwebb) and I are getting more into imvu so I spent £15 to get 40,000 credits. IMVU annoys me just like diamonds do: there is no way to get them other than spend real money. But I got fed up seeing so much nice stuff on IMVU so I have money now, yay. Pleaaase add me or join IMVU if you ahven't already, I need friends on there ^-^

Anyways, I think that's everything. Okie dokie, biyeeeeeeeee!

Love and kisses,


shonarose xx

No comments:

Post a Comment