Monday 20 August 2012

Ishacool breakup!?!?



Yep. It's true. Ishacool and Chuck have broken up.

Ishacool is now dating mannilocc, a level 13 guy. I guess it could be chuck's spare account, but I doubt it.


I don't have a right to an opinion on this, and I'm being bad enough snooping and reporting on this in the first place, but hey, I did last time so I thought I'd better continue the story.

I think, and hope, the break up won't have been too bad and they probably parted as friends, because they're both super nice, decent people. I wouldn't have though chuck cheated on her or anything, and I certainly would never expect that from Isha, so I think the reason for the break up is just that they didn't feel the chemistry or were too different.

I think this just shows that, although Isha's been single for a long time, she's moved on from that cheating Justin or whoever he was, and is starting to feel more free and explore dating again.

So yeah, that's fine as long as she's happy. I just hope Chuck's happy, too. And I really hope I didn't get everything completely wrong and the breakup was super messy :s

In other news, DiaVanille broke up with her boyfriend, who I think is the one she got married to actually, and is now dating a level 4 Non-VIP called smknight. Hope she's happy to, unfortunately the breakup wasn't too smooth as the guy deleted himself, but you can't please everyone I suppose.

On a completely different subject, I got 1000 recycle points :)


Yaaay, it fits with the Arcade theme in my Party room.

Also, shoutout to my buddy titanic lover, who's been bugging me to write about her for ages ;)

Love and kisses,

shonarose xx


No comments:

Post a Comment